I am a digital media producer and creative technologist in Toronto, Canada.
I currently work full-time with The NOW Group as an Account Manager and Creative Technology Specialist.
My professional pursuits merge interests from a varied and rewarding history as a designer, a developer, a community organizer, a technical writer, a farmworker and an educator. I tap the breadth of my experience to solve problems and create products and experiences that are unique, engaging, and powerful.
I was the Lead Developer for Contratados.org, a “Yelp for Migrant Workers” that was named “Best Startup Technology” and “Best Overall Technology” at Netroots Nation 2015.
I was the Associate Producer for The Deeper They Bury Me, an NFB interactive documentary about Herman Wallace, a social activist who spent 41 years in solitary confinement. It was nominated for awards from the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television, Digi Awards, Future of Storytelling, the Webbys, and FWA.
I’m proud to have worked with a number of fantastic organizations:
- National Film Board of Canada
- Centro de los Derechos del Migrante
- And Also Too
- Research Action Design (RAD)
- Student Action with Farmworkers
- Canadian Film Centre Media Lab
- YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN
- Canadian Union of Public Employees – Ontario Division
- Canada’s New Democratic Party
- Ontario’s New Democratic Party
- Maquila Solidarity Network
- Pollinator Films